Comprehensive & Routine Eye Exams
With years of experience in diagnosing and treating typical vision disorders such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, amblyopia, presbyopia, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, Aurora Eye Care is equipped to provide the appropriate eye health examination.
A yearly eye exam is high recommended as it can instantly detect such health-threatening conditions as tumors, vascular irregularities, and diabetes-related injury to the retina. We also recommend:
Pediatric Eye Exams – All children should have their eye examined before entering school, usually by the age of 4 or 5 years.
Dilated Exams – Annual dilations, which open the pupils to allow Dr. Smargiasso to see into the eyes, to detect common vision problems and eye diseases.
Medical Eye Exams
Dr. Smargiasso can diagnose, manage, and treat most eye conditions including:
- Sore, red, or itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Treatment of “pink eye” and other bacterial infections
- Dry eyes
- Treatment of eye allergies or burns
- Treatment of cornea ulcers
- Emergency eye care
- Contact lens-related irritation
- Management of ocular diseases including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts
If you are diagnosed with an eye disease, Aurora Eye Care offers only the best treatments available to get your eyes healthy again.
Contact us at (330) 348-0269 today to schedule a comprehensive eye exam.